All over the globe stand monuments to historical figures who murdered, exiled, and persecuted Jews–what would the world look like if they were removed?
Israel News VIEW ALL
Volunteer EMTs with United Hatzalah get call from neighbor after her husband collapses, arrive just in time to revive him with CPR and defibrillator.
Palestinian scientist does cutting-edge research at prestigious Weizmann Institute in Rehovot, Israelis deliver medical aid to Nepal, and much more!
- Good News Israel! Special-needs Israeli Kids Heal Animals, Urban Agriculture in Tel Aviv, and More!
- Good News Israel! Moving to Israel to Avoid Racism, Love at a Coronavirus Hotel, and More!
- GOOD NEWS ISRAEL: Startup Nation Leads Health-tech Revolution, Israeli Company Kills Viruses, and More!
- Israeli Autonomous Car Tech Tackles Corona ‘Threat Detection’
CNN recently published an account of an intentional ramming attack that gave credence to claims that it was an accident, despite footage that disproved that contention.
- ACT NOW! Tell University to Fire Professor Who Equates Zionism with ‘White Supremacy’
- ACT NOW! Tell Citibank to Cut Ties with Palestinian Bank that Pays Terrorists
- ACT NOW! Strip Pro-Terror, Anti-Semitic Professor of Prestigious ‘Mutual Understanding’ Award
- ACT NOW! Demand Pop Star Dua Lipa Apologize for Spreading Anti-Israel Lies
The earth covering the courtyard contained some large building stones, some of which are elaborate architectural elements associated with the 2nd Temple period.