Judges at a popular singing competion were absolutely amazed by the talent displayed by Israeli teens with disabilities from Shalva National Children’s Center.
Israel News VIEW ALL
‘We appreciate that you came. Here, we don’t know what can happen in the next five minutes,’ an IDF base commander told the United with Israel visitors.
Rotem Yosef is a lawyer but she found her true calling where her heart is – helping the weaker strata of Israeli society, especially children.
- What’s in the Box? Unique Charity Prepares ‘Ethnically Tasteful’ Food Packages for Israel’s Hungry Citizens
- ‘There Was an Angel Watching Over Me’: Miracles of the Holy Land
- Open-Door Policy Unites the Haves and Have Nots in Mutual Support
- Hundreds of Israeli Orphans and Widows Enjoy Chanukah Retreats
Dr. Lara Kollab said she would ‘purposely give all the yahood [Jews] the wrong meds.’ Demand that she lose her medical license!
Weizmann Institute scientists discover that damaged cells promote age-related disease; HemaShock device from Israel’s Oneg Hakarmel raises CPR survival rate.
- Good News Israel! Israel Aims to Be Quantum Superpower, Europe Funds Israeli Micro-satellites, and More!
- Good News Israel! World’s 1st Daycare for Kids with Cancer in Israel, Extraordinary Israel-Arab Ties, and More!
- From Flying Cars to Robots that Fold Laundry, Israeli Techs Cause a Stir
- Good News Israel! Israeli Team Conducts 1000s of Global Rescue Ops, Minorities in Israel Thrive, and More!