Eve Barlow is a leading music journalist who has faced tremendous Jew-hatred merely for expressing support for the State of Israel.
Israel News VIEW ALL
Forty-five years after the Entebbe rescue operation, friends and family gather at the gravesite of Lt. Col. Yonatan Netanyahu, who lost his life leading the mission.
Rally in Atlanta brings local community together in solidarity as barrages of rockets destroy Israeli cities. By Stephanie Nissani Crowds of Jewish Americans and Israelis gathered Wednesday night in the parking lot across from Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center to rally for unity and peace in Israel amid barrages of rockets fired at Israeli civilians... Read more »
The UK National Health Service is to trial the blood test from Israel’s OncoHost that predicts how well cancer patients will respond to immunotherapy treatment; The Israeli Business to Developer sector is growing as companies develop products that automate and simplify the jobs of highly sought-after hi-tech developers, and much more! by: Michael Ordman ISRAEL’S… Read more »
- Good News Israel! 2021 Investment in Startups Surpasses all of 2020; Preparing for Tourism Boom; and More!
- Good News Israel! Coexistence is Real, Israeli-Arab Gets Kidney from Jewish Victim, and More!
- Good News Israel! Covid Panic Over in Israel, Startup Revolutionizes Brain Surgery, and More!
- Good News Israel! Breakthrough Could Reverse Aging, Vaccines Protect Unvaccinated Children, and More!
The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators recently apologized for condemning anti-Semitism, buckling to bullying from anti-Israel activists. Tell them to stand up against Jew-hatred!
- ACT NOW! Demand eBay Remove Hezbollah Terror ‘Souvenirs’
- ACT NOW! Tell Congress to Discipline Omar for Equating US, Israel with Hamas, Taliban Terrorists
- ACT NOW! Demand Google Cut Ties with Anti-Semitic ‘Diversity’ Chief
- ACT NOW! Demand Law School Fire Professor Who Says ‘Stop Condemning Anti-Semitism’
Indeed, on Jerusalem Day – Yom Yerushalayim – Israelis celebrate the liberation of the Holy City in 1967.