“There is no Israeli culture in the true sense. This is because there is no such thing as “an Israeli.” A group of settlers simply arrived from all the world states.”
Israel News VIEW ALL
‘First Among Nations,’ a debut novel by Ira Mosen, who make Aliyah in 2018, explores the challenges and determination experienced by immigrants to Israel.
Despite the fact that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has been a staunch supporter of Israel, the department he supervises has entrenched, career employees who pursue a distinctly anti-Israel agenda.
- United with Israel Among Winners of Genesis Prize ‘Speak Out for Israel’ Contest
- ACT NOW! Strip Pro-Terror, Anti-Semitic Professor of Prestigious ‘Mutual Understanding’ Award
- ACT NOW! Do Your Part to Ensure Jerusalem Remains United!
- ACT NOW! Demand Congress Censure Tlaib for Anti-Semitic Blood Libel!
SeeTrue’s hi-tech identifies banned items, cuts flight delays; Samson Logic makes construction safer and easier; PMO brings more power to Israel, and much more!
- Good News Israel: Israeli Tech Lowers Insurance Costs, Millions Invested in Israeli Startups, and More!
- Good News Israel: Israeli Firm Develops Antibody for Alzheimer’s, Startup Makes Painless Bandage, and More!
- Good News Israel! Israel Gets Corona Aid to Liberia, Most Creative Israeli Woman in Business; and Much More!
- Good News Israel! Park Ranger Saves Choking Baby, Israeli Device Helps ADHD Children, and More!
The NY Times outdid itself with an article extolling anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan and his enablers. Those who oppose the dissemination of hatred must speak up!
- ACT NOW! Tell BBC to Apologize for Hiding the Truth About Palestinian Child Murderer
- ACT NOW! Demand Tufts Expel Student Who Promoted Violent Anti-Semitism
- ACT NOW! Demand University of Southern California Confront Jew-Hatred on Campus!
- ACT NOW! Demand Harvard Bar Pro-Terror PA Official from Teaching Diplomacy
The earth covering the courtyard contained some large building stones, some of which are elaborate architectural elements associated with the 2nd Temple period.