‘In India we have met much love, love for Israel, and here we are in the temple of love,’ Netanyahu said.
Israel News VIEW ALL
On the heels of a banner year for United with Israel, former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar became the 5-millionth follower of UWI, joining a fast-growing list of supporters from 170 countries worldwide.
- US Ambassador Friedman: Stop Using Term ‘Occupied Territories’
- UWI’s Chanukah Party at Anti-Terror Base Most Inspiring Yet!
- WATCH: ‘America Stands with Israel,’ US VP Declares; Says Trump Will Move Embassy to Jerusalem
- ACT NOW! Urge US Lawmakers to Support a Resolution Affirming Israel’s Deep Connection to Jerusalem and Condemning UNESCO
This is the incredible story of how an team of Israeli emergency responders in Jerusalem helped a youth in distress thousands of miles away – in New York.
We must honor the past and protect the future. To ensure that the Holocaust is not forgotten, we must educate the next generation. Join the global community of Holocaust remembrance.
- ACT NOW! Israel Stands with the Iranian People, So Should You!
- ACT NOW! Thank Guatemala and President Morales for Moving Embassy to Jerusalem
- ACT NOW! Urge Countries to Vote Against UN Resolution Calling on US to Rescind Jerusalem Recognition
- ACT NOW! Urge Countries to Support Peace by Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
Israel’s Noveto has invented a virtual headphone that beams the sound from your device directly into your ears.
The Fatah party of Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas uses its leader’s own words to call for an escalation in terror.