Israeli company SodaStream’s multi-ethnic workforce provides a shining example of coexistence in the Middle East.
Israel News VIEW ALL
Hundreds of contestants from several countries have already joined the contest for the ultimate video that entertains, educates and inspires people about Israel.
- UK Christian Group Apologizes for Failures of British Mandate, Suffering of Jewish People
- How to Never Miss Critical Updates from Israel
- 700,000 Sign UWI’s ‘Jerusalem Declaration’ Supporting Eternal, Undivided Israeli Capital
- UWI with Israel Reaches 5 Million Supporters with Former Spanish Prime Minister Aznar!
The IDF has created a unique unit so that Israeli-Arab Christians can fulfill their ambition to overcome the language barrier and serve their country.
Urge FIFA to take action against the Palestinians following their assault on Israel and Messi, and finally end their disgraceful use of sports as a vehicle for hatred and terrorism.
- Good News Israel! Israel’s 1st Female Ambucycle Driver, Hebrew U Prof Leads US Program for Early Cancer Detection, and More
- Israeli Innovation is Taking ‘Smart Vehicles’ into the Future
- Israel, UK Announce ‘Landmark’ Scientific Cooperation Agreement
- Good News Israel! Startup Lets You Try on Clothing Online; New Company Turns Seaweed into Superfood, and More
Peki’in and Jerusalem are the only two places in Israel where Jews have been living, uninterrupted, since the Temple’s destruction. By: Rabbi Ari Enkin, Rabbinic Director, United with Israel In my last article on the festival of Lag Ba’omer, I mentioned Peki’in, a primarily Druze town in northern Israel that has a significant, albeit neglected,… Read more »