‘You’re my lost boy, but you’re never gone.’ Two bereaved mothers will forever mourn their sons, who became victims of terror.
Two popular comedians from the US, in Israel for the first time, fell in love with the people of Israel. They were also surprised at how safe they felt here.
Join more than
Israel NewsView all
- Farrakhan Defender Appointed to Top Post at US University
- Israeli Team Exposes Massive Global Cyber Attack on US, India
- ‘I Survived a Suicide bombing 18 Years Ago, but so Did Terrorism and its Appeasers’
- Going the Distance: Israeli Couple Seeks Olympic Gold Together
- No Game of Cones for Israeli-owned Gelato Shop in Toronto Targeted By BDS
- Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NY Shout for Destruction of Israel
- Baseless Israel-bashing Permeates Science, Medicine, and Education Unions
- Corona Crisis: Israel Sends 3,800 Oxygen Concentrators to India
- How Hezbollah Hides Missiles in Lebanese Homes
- US Congresswoman Tlaib Blasted for ‘Dangerous’ Anti-Semitic Libel