Dozens of organizations, including United with Israel, brought 12,000 people to the “Stop Iran Now” rally in New York City to protest against the nuclear deal.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- ‘Proud Jew’ Resigns from NY Times: Journalist Bari Weiss Slams ‘Bullying’ and Being Called ‘Nazi, Racist’
- Iran Rocked by New Explosion at Gas Plant
- ‘Hand Her Over’: Major Jewish Groups Demand Jordan Extradite Terrorist
- New Israeli-Designed ‘Thunderbolt 4’ System Boosts Computer Performance, Connectivity
- Israel’s Shores Flooded with Huge Jellyfish
- DeSean Jackson Accepts Holocaust Survivor’s Invitation to Visit Auschwitz
- ‘Maybe Zionists Will Listen to One of Their Own’: Sarsour Loves Jew’s Call for End of ‘Jewish State’
- Yale University Breaks Federal Law by Pushing BDS, Say US Lawmakers
- Black NFL Player Blasts DeSean Jackson’s Anti-Semitism: ‘Don’t Step On Jews to Uplift Yourself’
- Opinion: Why are Palestinians Committing Suicide?