It’s hard to imagine how the divided Jerusalem of 52 years ago has changed from a city squeezed into a narrow corridor to the large and vibrant city of today.
Women in Green
Contrary to misconceptions about the status of Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria, international law actually proves Israel’s legal right to this land. Speaking at a sovereignty conference on Friday held by Israel advocacy organization Women in Green, Karen Stahl-Don of the Legal Grounds Campaign declared that international law provides “effective tools” to prove Israel’s… Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Orthodox Jew Runs to Unseat Jeremy Corbyn, Targets ‘Anti-Semitism Epidemic in Labour Party’
- Soccer Superstar Lionel Messi Arrives in Israel, Defying Rockets and Threats
- Kosher Food Drive Violates ‘Will of Membership,’ University of Toronto Student Union Says
- Netanyahu Blasts Islamic Jihad’s ‘Double War Crimes,’ Harming Civilians in Israel and Gaza
- German Youth Demand Hezbollah Designated a Terror Organization
- Israeli Teens’ Robotics Team Wins Silver Medal in Dubai!
- Presidential Hopefuls Push Pro-Palestinian Platform at J Street Conference
- Ben Shapiro Calls for Synagogue to Be Built on Temple Mount
- Israel’s Innovative Avocado Farms Inspire Young Indian Entrepreneur
- Netanyahu Congratulates Trump on Taking Out Brutal ISIS Leader