UWI’s seventh annual Chanukah party with Israeli soldiers, located at an anti-terror training base between Ramallah and Jericho, was the best ever, leaving participants with an even greater appreciation for the heroic defenders of Israel.
UWI Chanukah party
Israel NewsView all
- Israel to be Linked Directly to Saudi Arabia with Google’s New Fiber-Optic Network
- Can Biden Renew Aid to Palestinians and Still Adhere to Taylor Force Act?
- Biden’s Palestinian-American Staffer Justified Suicide Bombings in Past
- Dual Loyalty: Did Tlaib Accuse Jewish Biden Appointee of Allegiance to Israel?
- United Front? Netanyahu’s Secret Saudi Summit Focuses on Common Iranian Enemy
- Israel Killed 15 Iranian-Backed Militiamen in Syrian Strike, Says War Monitor
- Ex-IDF Officer Exposes Iranian Hackers Posing as Israeli Defense Experts
- Anti-Semites Sexually Harass Students at California High School
- Latest Detected Hamas Terror Tunnel Was Deepest Yet
- Canada Slammed for ‘Joining Jackals at UN’, Votes for Anti-Israel Resolution