While freedom of speech protects professors’ right to teach however they please, federal money should not be used to pursue an agenda that violates civil rights laws.
University of Arizona
I am a Jew. Both of my parents grew up in Mexico City and life in the United States of America held the allure of freedom of religion, incredible opportunities and the land of promise of what the future could be. Never in their wildest dreams would my parents have imagined that I would feel... Read more »
Israel NewsView all
- IDF Chief to Iran: Better Watch Your Back in Syria
- Saudi-Israel Normalization? Jared Kushner Slated to Visit the Kingdom for Talks
- Israeli Locust Slayers Train Ethiopians to Save Crops
- Jewish Man Confronted With Hitler Salutes, Anti-Semitic Abuse in Australia
- PA Defies US President-elect: Palestinian Terrorist Prisoners Will Continue to Receive ‘Full Rights’
- Muslim Brotherhood Wants to Exploit Biden Presidency for ‘Congressional Jihad’
- Israel Was Late Soccer Legend Diego Maradona’s ‘Good Luck Charm’
- Israel to be Linked Directly to Saudi Arabia with Google’s New Fiber-Optic Network
- Can Biden Renew Aid to Palestinians and Still Adhere to Taylor Force Act?
- Biden’s Palestinian-American Staffer Justified Suicide Bombings in Past