Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sternly reprimanded the world for rushing to embrace Iran. But the most compelling part of the speech was when Netanyahu did not speak at all.
Israel NewsView all
- IDF Chief to Iran: Better Watch Your Back in Syria
- Saudi-Israel Normalization? Jared Kushner Slated to Visit the Kingdom for Talks
- Israeli Locust Slayers Train Ethiopians to Save Crops
- Jewish Man Confronted With Hitler Salutes, Anti-Semitic Abuse in Australia
- PA Defies US President-elect: Palestinian Terrorist Prisoners Will Continue to Receive ‘Full Rights’
- Muslim Brotherhood Wants to Exploit Biden Presidency for ‘Congressional Jihad’
- Israel Was Late Soccer Legend Diego Maradona’s ‘Good Luck Charm’
- Israel to be Linked Directly to Saudi Arabia with Google’s New Fiber-Optic Network
- Can Biden Renew Aid to Palestinians and Still Adhere to Taylor Force Act?
- Biden’s Palestinian-American Staffer Justified Suicide Bombings in Past