A common misconception on Iran is that the government is split between “hardliners” who support global terrorism and “moderates” who are willing to cooperate with the West. But especially on issues like Holocaust denial, there is no difference between moderates and hardliners.
The Washington Post
Israel NewsView all
- Israel to be Linked Directly to Saudi Arabia with Google’s New Fiber-Optic Network
- Can Biden Renew Aid to Palestinians and Still Adhere to Taylor Force Act?
- Biden’s Palestinian-American Staffer Justified Suicide Bombings in Past
- Dual Loyalty: Did Tlaib Accuse Jewish Biden Appointee of Allegiance to Israel?
- United Front? Netanyahu’s Secret Saudi Summit Focuses on Common Iranian Enemy
- Israel Killed 15 Iranian-Backed Militiamen in Syrian Strike, Says War Monitor
- Ex-IDF Officer Exposes Iranian Hackers Posing as Israeli Defense Experts
- Anti-Semites Sexually Harass Students at California High School
- Latest Detected Hamas Terror Tunnel Was Deepest Yet
- Canada Slammed for ‘Joining Jackals at UN’, Votes for Anti-Israel Resolution