The prize, given by the John Templeton Foundation, is one of the world’s largest annual awards given to an individual and honors a living person who has made exceptional contributions to affirming life’s spiritual dimension, whether through insight, discovery, or practical works.
Israel NewsView all
- Israeli Locust Slayers Train Ethiopians to Save Crops
- Jewish Man Confronted With Hitler Salutes, Anti-Semitic Abuse in Australia
- PA Defies US President-elect: Palestinian Terrorist Prisoners Will Continue to Receive ‘Full Rights’
- Israel Was Late Soccer Legend Diego Maradona’s ‘Good Luck Charm’
- Israel to be Linked Directly to Saudi Arabia with Google’s New Fiber-Optic Network
- Can Biden Renew Aid to Palestinians and Still Adhere to Taylor Force Act?
- Biden’s Palestinian-American Staffer Justified Suicide Bombings in Past
- Dual Loyalty: Did Tlaib Accuse Jewish Biden Appointee of Allegiance to Israel?
- United Front? Netanyahu’s Secret Saudi Summit Focuses on Common Iranian Enemy
- Israel Killed 15 Iranian-Backed Militiamen in Syrian Strike, Says War Monitor