Former superstar wrestler Bill Goldberg donned tefillin (phylacteries) and said a Jewish prayer in response to the Jerusalem synagogue massacre in November. When the widows of the victims of terror at a synagogue in Jerusalem in November called on Jewish men to take time out for prayer and to don tefillin, former football player and wrestler Bill Goldberg gladly rose to... Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Jihadi Party: Arab Knesset Member Celebrates Terrorist’s Release
- Ex-NFL Player Tweets Libel About Jewish ‘Child Torture,’ ‘Human Sacrifice’
- Opinion: Celebrity Anti-Semites Can’t Be Absolved Through Private Apologies
- Israeli Creates ‘Anti-Viral Iron Dome’ to Stop Outbreaks of Jew-hatred
- Opinion: Palestinians’ Chief Negotiator or Chief Liar?
- White House Blasts Twitter for Approving Iran’s Threats to Destroy Israel
- Israeli Company SodaStream Creates New Breathing Machine to Fight COVID-19
- Brutal Hate: Attacker Smashes Special Needs Jewish Man’s Head with a Rock in Brooklyn
- New Israeli Corona Mask May be the Best in the World!
- Israel Outraged After Twitter OKs Iranian Calls to Annihilate Jewish State