Israeli students developed a one-handed thoracic portal opener that shortens the procedure time of chest-tube insertion from minutes to less than 30 seconds, and another Israeli researcher has discovered that Gallium in liquid form can rapidly halt uncontrolled bleeding, without causing blood clots.
Tanzania Surgeons from Israel’s humanitarian organization
Israel NewsView all
- Israeli Locust Slayers Train Ethiopians to Save Crops
- Jewish Man Confronted With Hitler Salutes, Anti-Semitic Abuse in Australia
- PA Defies US President-elect: Palestinian Terrorist Prisoners Will Continue to Receive ‘Full Rights’
- Israel Was Late Soccer Legend Diego Maradona’s ‘Good Luck Charm’
- Israel to be Linked Directly to Saudi Arabia with Google’s New Fiber-Optic Network
- Can Biden Renew Aid to Palestinians and Still Adhere to Taylor Force Act?
- Biden’s Palestinian-American Staffer Justified Suicide Bombings in Past
- Dual Loyalty: Did Tlaib Accuse Jewish Biden Appointee of Allegiance to Israel?
- United Front? Netanyahu’s Secret Saudi Summit Focuses on Common Iranian Enemy
- Israel Killed 15 Iranian-Backed Militiamen in Syrian Strike, Says War Monitor