Through these unique Israeli programs, young adults with special needs serve their country, while building confidence and developing valuable life skills.
Special in Uniform
Hundreds of Eritrean asylum-seekers marched in Tel Aviv in support of a UN probe into the African state’s regime, considered one of the world’s most repressive; The 3 Million Club is an Israeli NGO that works in Haiti, Nepal, and is now starting in India to save children from malnutrition, and much more.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Israeli in LA: Palestinians Piggybacking on Riots to Wreck Synagogues
- ‘Stop Playing Israel-Hater’s Music,’ Listeners Tell Radio Station
- LA Real Estate Mogul Posts Regret for Vile Attack on Israel, then Removes Apology
- Israeli Company to Bring Electricity to Remote Villages in Asia
- Muslim and Jew Team Up at MIT for Research on Corona-testing
- Opinion: Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas’s Latest Tantrum
- British Pop Celebrity Spreads Vicious Lies About Israel to 46.4 Million Instagram Followers
- ADL: Anti-Israel Activities on Campus Contribute to Jewish Students Feeling ‘Threatened’
- Stolen Hebrew Artifacts Returned to Jewish Site in Iran
- Hungary, Austria Blast EU’s ‘Double Standard’ on Israel