Through these unique Israeli programs, young adults with special needs serve their country, while building confidence and developing valuable life skills.
Special in Uniform
Hundreds of Eritrean asylum-seekers marched in Tel Aviv in support of a UN probe into the African state’s regime, considered one of the world’s most repressive; The 3 Million Club is an Israeli NGO that works in Haiti, Nepal, and is now starting in India to save children from malnutrition, and much more.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Orthodox Jew Runs to Unseat Jeremy Corbyn, Targets ‘Anti-Semitism Epidemic in Labour Party’
- German Youth Demand Hezbollah Designated a Terror Organization
- Israeli Teens’ Robotics Team Wins Silver Medal in Dubai!
- Presidential Hopefuls Push Pro-Palestinian Platform at J Street Conference
- Ben Shapiro Calls for Synagogue to Be Built on Temple Mount
- Israel’s Innovative Avocado Farms Inspire Young Indian Entrepreneur
- Netanyahu Congratulates Trump on Taking Out Brutal ISIS Leader
- B’nai Brith Canada Disturbed by Federal Funding for Anti-Israel ‘Voting Guide’
- Jewish Agency for Israel Rebrands Mission for 90th Anniversary
- Israel Welcomes Ukraine’s Plan to Open Diplomatic Mission in Jerusalem