Spain’s Chamber of Deputies on Thursday approved a law aimed at granting citizenship to descendants of Sephardic Jews who were expelled during the Spanish Inquisition.
Spanish lawmakers will vote on a "law of return" for descendants of Jews forced to flee the country during the 15th century Inquisition.
Join more than
Israel NewsView all
- Farrakhan Defender Appointed to Top Post at US University
- Israeli Team Exposes Massive Global Cyber Attack on US, India
- ‘I Survived a Suicide bombing 18 Years Ago, but so Did Terrorism and its Appeasers’
- Going the Distance: Israeli Couple Seeks Olympic Gold Together
- No Game of Cones for Israeli-owned Gelato Shop in Toronto Targeted By BDS
- Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NY Shout for Destruction of Israel
- Baseless Israel-bashing Permeates Science, Medicine, and Education Unions
- Corona Crisis: Israel Sends 3,800 Oxygen Concentrators to India
- How Hezbollah Hides Missiles in Lebanese Homes
- US Congresswoman Tlaib Blasted for ‘Dangerous’ Anti-Semitic Libel