National Geographic has named the Israel National Trail one of the 20 most beautiful hikes in the world.
Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel
The 600-mile Israel National Trail, which spans the entire state of Israel, will be filmed and documented by the Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel for inclusion in the Google Street View database. Hikers from the Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel (SPNI) will travel the entire trail over the course of three months... Read more »
Israel NewsView all
- Netanyahu on Arab Riots: ‘Struggle is Now Being Waged for the Heart of Jerusalem’
- Biden Administration Sides with Muslim Rioters in Jerusalem
- Abbas Wants More Blood, Calls for Violent Uprising in Jerusalem
- Israeli Scientists Make Breakthrough Discoveries in Reconstructive Surgery
- Tlaib Shares Anti-Israel Smear after B’Tselem Refuses to Retract Baseless Lie
- Israel Celebrates Jerusalem Day Amid Global Condemnation, Challenges to Sovereignty
- WATCH: Fire-balloon Terror from Gaza Returns to Southern Israeli Communities
- Netanyahu Responds to US Pressure: Jerusalem is Not a Settlement!
- Biden Administration ‘Dead Set’ on Re-entering Iran Deal, Despite High Price
- Why Hamas Brutally Beat Female Reporter with Tree Branch