The US State Department will accept applications for restitution from Holocaust victims who were transported to concentration camps by the French rail company Societé Nationale des Chemins de fer Francais.
Societé Nationale des Chemins de fer Francais
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Jihadi Party: Arab Knesset Member Celebrates Terrorist’s Release
- Ex-NFL Player Tweets Libel About Jewish ‘Child Torture,’ ‘Human Sacrifice’
- Opinion: Celebrity Anti-Semites Can’t Be Absolved Through Private Apologies
- Israeli Creates ‘Anti-Viral Iron Dome’ to Stop Outbreaks of Jew-hatred
- Opinion: Palestinians’ Chief Negotiator or Chief Liar?
- White House Blasts Twitter for Approving Iran’s Threats to Destroy Israel
- Israeli Company SodaStream Creates New Breathing Machine to Fight COVID-19
- Brutal Hate: Attacker Smashes Special Needs Jewish Man’s Head with a Rock in Brooklyn
- New Israeli Corona Mask May be the Best in the World!
- Israel Outraged After Twitter OKs Iranian Calls to Annihilate Jewish State