‘Needless to say, the Declaration on the Palestinian Question is biased, blind to facts or reality, and partially anti-Semitic,’ Labor MK Hilik Bar charged.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Anti-Semitic Belgian Parade Ridicules Jews as Insects
- Israel Applauds Iran’s Placement on Terror-Funding Blacklist
- Israel Startup Creating a World Without Lung Cancer
- Israel Calls on Belgium to Scrap Grotesque Anti-Semitic Parade
- Terrorist Murderers Are ‘Honor’ And ‘Crown’ of Palestinians, Says Senior Fatah Official
- Iran Threatens to Destroy Jewish Holy Site to Make Palestinian Embassy
- President Rivlin Becomes First Israeli Leader to Attend Pacific Islands Summit
- Abbas Caves: PA Abandons Boycott on Israeli Agricultural Products
- Israeli Startup’s Compostable ‘Sugarpulp’ Containers Replace Plastic!
- Palestinian Professor in US Incites Chaos, Riots; $100,000 in Damages on NY Subway