Earlier this year, hackers sent more than four million messages reading, “Our motto forever Death to America, Death to the Jews,” to phone numbers in the Middle East, but failed, with only about 5,000 reaching mobile numbers in the United Arab Emirates.
Israel NewsView all
- Netanyahu Responds to US Pressure: Jerusalem is Not a Settlement!
- Biden Administration ‘Dead Set’ on Re-entering Iran Deal, Despite High Price
- Why Hamas Brutally Beat Female Reporter with Tree Branch
- After Drive-by Shooting Attack, Israeli Doctors Fight to Save Victims’ Lives
- Israel Warns Iran: Our Planes Can Reach You
- Obama’s CIA Director Shocked That Jews Aren’t ‘Empathetic Champions’ of Palestinians
- Israeli Researcher Links COVID-19 to Strokes
- NY Progressives Oppose Extra Police Protection for Jews Amid Rising Anti-Semitic Attacks
- Blind Michigan Judge Wants to Export Israeli Special Needs Know-How to Arab World
- Israeli Watchdog Outs Arab Knesset Member Calling for New Intifada