Earlier this year, hackers sent more than four million messages reading, “Our motto forever Death to America, Death to the Jews,” to phone numbers in the Middle East, but failed, with only about 5,000 reaching mobile numbers in the United Arab Emirates.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Jihadi Party: Arab Knesset Member Celebrates Terrorist’s Release
- Ex-NFL Player Tweets Libel About Jewish ‘Child Torture,’ ‘Human Sacrifice’
- Opinion: Celebrity Anti-Semites Can’t Be Absolved Through Private Apologies
- Israeli Creates ‘Anti-Viral Iron Dome’ to Stop Outbreaks of Jew-hatred
- Opinion: Palestinians’ Chief Negotiator or Chief Liar?
- White House Blasts Twitter for Approving Iran’s Threats to Destroy Israel
- Israeli Company SodaStream Creates New Breathing Machine to Fight COVID-19
- Brutal Hate: Attacker Smashes Special Needs Jewish Man’s Head with a Rock in Brooklyn
- New Israeli Corona Mask May be the Best in the World!
- Israel Outraged After Twitter OKs Iranian Calls to Annihilate Jewish State