Israel is demanding that the UN condemn Iran for its anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial. Iran plans to host another cartoon contest in June with a cash prize for the “best cartoon on the Holocaust.” This contest typifies Iran’s Holocaust denial and its efforts to ridicule or use it for anti-Israel propaganda.
Israel NewsView all
- Palestinians Rain Rockets on Israel, Killing 50-Year-Old and Wounding 5-Year-Old
- Netanyahu on Arab Riots: ‘Struggle is Now Being Waged for the Heart of Jerusalem’
- Biden Administration Sides with Muslim Rioters in Jerusalem
- Abbas Wants More Blood, Calls for Violent Uprising in Jerusalem
- Israeli Scientists Make Breakthrough Discoveries in Reconstructive Surgery
- Tlaib Shares Anti-Israel Smear after B’Tselem Refuses to Retract Baseless Lie
- Israel Celebrates Jerusalem Day Amid Global Condemnation, Challenges to Sovereignty
- WATCH: Fire-balloon Terror from Gaza Returns to Southern Israeli Communities
- Netanyahu Responds to US Pressure: Jerusalem is Not a Settlement!
- Biden Administration ‘Dead Set’ on Re-entering Iran Deal, Despite High Price