The office of the Canadian prime minister claims that his neglect to mention six million Jews in his Holocaust Remembrance statement was an error, but it seems that not everyone is convinced.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- White House Blasts Twitter for Approving Iran’s Threats to Destroy Israel
- Brutal Hate: Attacker Smashes Special Needs Jewish Man’s Head with a Rock in Brooklyn
- New Israeli Corona Mask May be the Best in the World!
- Israel Outraged After Twitter OKs Iranian Calls to Annihilate Jewish State
- Israeli Researchers Find Something ‘Fishy’ that Might Regrow Heart Tissue
- South African Chief Justice Says Bible Backs him on Loving Israel, Rejects BDS Claims
- Israel’s Autotalks Deploys Smart Traffic Signals in US City
- Democrats Remove ‘Occupation’ Language from Platform
- World’s Top Hospital Uses Israeli Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Care
- #NoSafeSpaceForJewHate: Join the 48-Hour Ban on Twitter and Instagram!