Only three-quarters of a century after Der Stürmer incentivized the mass murder of Jews by dehumanizing them, we must condemn those who hide behind the First Amendment to express anti-Semitic, anti-Muslim, homophobic, sexist or racist views.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- 5,000 Christians Show Support for Israel at Jerusalem’s 64th Sukkot March
- Opinion: Why Are Palestinians ‘Disappearing’ in Saudi Arabia?
- Swastika Painted on Steps of Yale Law School
- Shameful: Hamas Erects Playground to Honor Children it Sent to Front Lines
- Breakthrough: Leukemia Immunotherapy Treatment Extends to Other Cancers, Israeli Research Finds
- Opinion: Developments in Northern Syria ‘Disturbing for Israel’
- Anti-Semitic Arab Comedian Endorses Bernie Sanders; Tweeted ‘Israel Uses Palestinians as Lab Specimens’
- Analysis: What Iran’s Friends Are Doing in Gaza
- Israeli-German Vaccine Brings Hope to Ebola Sufferers
- PA Capitulates to Israel’s Anti-‘Pay-for-Slay’ Law