As the Iran nuclear talks march toward the deadline in June, US Senators are working to convince their colleagues to give Congress oversight on any final deal.
Senate Iran bill
Israel NewsView all
- Palestinians Rain Rockets on Israel, Killing 50-Year-Old and Wounding 5-Year-Old
- Netanyahu on Arab Riots: ‘Struggle is Now Being Waged for the Heart of Jerusalem’
- Biden Administration Sides with Muslim Rioters in Jerusalem
- Abbas Wants More Blood, Calls for Violent Uprising in Jerusalem
- Israeli Scientists Make Breakthrough Discoveries in Reconstructive Surgery
- Tlaib Shares Anti-Israel Smear after B’Tselem Refuses to Retract Baseless Lie
- Israel Celebrates Jerusalem Day Amid Global Condemnation, Challenges to Sovereignty
- WATCH: Fire-balloon Terror from Gaza Returns to Southern Israeli Communities
- Netanyahu Responds to US Pressure: Jerusalem is Not a Settlement!
- Biden Administration ‘Dead Set’ on Re-entering Iran Deal, Despite High Price