Coldplay’s “Hymn for the weekend”, starring Beyonce, was filmed in Mumbai. The design, animation and additional visual elements were done in Israel, and one of this year’s most talked about gowns is an Israeli-designed dress worn by Beyoncé.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Terror-tied BDS Group Stages ‘Resistance’ Protests in New York and Europe
- Toronto Polish Paper Blames Jews for Covid-19 Pandemic
- ‘We Have the Product in Hand:’ Israel to Begin Human Trials with COVID-19 Vaccine in Fall
- Israeli Team in India Makes Progress in Quest for Rapid Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Jihadi Party: Arab Knesset Member Celebrates Terrorist’s Release
- Ex-NFL Player Tweets Libel About Jewish ‘Child Torture,’ ‘Human Sacrifice’
- Opinion: Celebrity Anti-Semites Can’t Be Absolved Through Private Apologies
- Israeli Creates ‘Anti-Viral Iron Dome’ to Stop Outbreaks of Jew-hatred
- Opinion: Palestinians’ Chief Negotiator or Chief Liar?
- White House Blasts Twitter for Approving Iran’s Threats to Destroy Israel