When the Niagara Foundation in Chicago succumbed to pressure from pro-Palestinian groups and canceled an interfaith event that included Israel's Consul General, United with Israel asked supporters to protest the decision. The response was promising.
Israel's Consul General in Chicago was going to speak at a Niagara Foundation event, until pro-Palestinian groups forced a rude un-invite. Protest the unacceptable decision!
Join more than
Israel NewsView all
- Farrakhan Defender Appointed to Top Post at US University
- Israeli Team Exposes Massive Global Cyber Attack on US, India
- ‘I Survived a Suicide bombing 18 Years Ago, but so Did Terrorism and its Appeasers’
- Going the Distance: Israeli Couple Seeks Olympic Gold Together
- No Game of Cones for Israeli-owned Gelato Shop in Toronto Targeted By BDS
- Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NY Shout for Destruction of Israel
- Baseless Israel-bashing Permeates Science, Medicine, and Education Unions
- Corona Crisis: Israel Sends 3,800 Oxygen Concentrators to India
- How Hezbollah Hides Missiles in Lebanese Homes
- US Congresswoman Tlaib Blasted for ‘Dangerous’ Anti-Semitic Libel