No matter how you look at it, this is bad. If Iran demanded it, then it is clear Iran is intolerant and refuses to accept other cultures. If Italy covered up the “offending” artwork on its own initiative, then it shows it is attempting to appease the Iranians.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- ‘Israel is Praying for Boris Johnson’s Speedy Recovery,’ Says Foreign Minister
- BDS Leader Admits He Would Not Boycott Israeli Coronavirus Cure
- Israeli Hospital Pilots Virus-neutralizing Sticker for Masks to Combat Corona
- Analysis: Israel-PA Coronavirus Cooperation is Encouraging, but Will it Last?
- Ousted Labour Leader Corbyn Slammed for ‘Misleading’ Remarks on Anti-Semitism
- Amazon Caught Selling Hitler Book Disguised as Dog-training Manual
- Shocking! Daniel Pearl’s Murderer to be Released, Pakistan Court Decides
- ACT NOW! Tell Google and Apple to Ban App Spreading Anti-Semitic Corona Conspiracies
- Islamic Group Illegally Excavates Temple Mount During Corona Closure
- Israelis Launch App to Stem Spread of Coronavirus in US