Boycotts are ‘counter-productive and [are] only hurting those who wish to promote peace and tolerance,’ Israeli-Arab singer Nasreen Qadri says.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Tlaib Tweets Lies About Ramming Attack, CNN Spreads Story Pushed by Terrorist’s Family
- Opinion: Why Does ‘The Forward’ Promote Gaza Activist’s Falsehoods About Israel?
- Democrats Circulate Letter Urging Cut to US Aid to Israel
- Rashida Tlaib Stumps with Friend Who Compared IDF to ISIS
- Candidate for Michigan City Council Under Fire for Anti-Israel Activism
- ‘Sword of Islam’ Terror Group Claims ‘Barq-80 Rockets Can Strike Tel Aviv’
- Will BDS ‘Day of Rage’ in US Feature Violent Riots Like Palestinian Counterpart?
- College Stands by Student Leader Who Claimed Jews ‘Worship’ WW2
- Neo-Nazi Jihadi in US Army Planned Terror Attack on His Own Unit
- UK News Outlet Busted for Skewing Facts About Palestinian Car Ramming