The Partition Plan produced a series of long-term geo-strategic lessons – relevant to the 2017 national security of Israel and the US, but largely ignored.
Contrary to misconceptions about the status of Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria, international law actually proves Israel’s legal right to this land. Speaking at a sovereignty conference on Friday held by Israel advocacy organization Women in Green, Karen Stahl-Don of the Legal Grounds Campaign declared that international law provides “effective tools” to prove Israel’s… Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- UNESCO Selects 3,000-Strong Israeli Singalong as ‘World Radio Day’ Theme Song
- BDS Activists at Syracuse U Denounce Zionism, Mock Violence Against Jews
- Dutch Anti-Israel Activist Promotes BDS on Israeli-made Mobility Scooter
- Gruesome Palestinian ‘Ethical’ Dilemma: Should Rapist-Murderer Be Recognized as a Hero?
- The Invention of ‘Palestinians’
- No stability, No Mideast Peace ‘Without Confronting Iran,’ Pompeo Tells Netanyahu
- ACT NOW! Call on Congressional Leaders to Expel Anti-Semitic Omar from Foreign Affairs Committee!
- Can Israel’s First Lunar Mission Solve a Magnetic Mystery?
- Ilhan Omar Was Right – It IS About the Money; Donors Support her Anti-Semitism
- Arab Leader Lauds ‘New Era’ in Relations with Israel at Mideast Summit