A successful appeal against New York University’s (NYU) Graduate Student Union’s (GSOC) motion in support of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement has great implications in the fight against the global anti-Israel movement, students who led the appeal campaign said.
Israel NewsView all
- Iran Denies ‘Biological Assassination’ Claims Related to Death of Jewish Center Bombing Mastermind
- Dutch Soccer Fans Shout ‘Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the Gas’ Prior to Match
- Analysis: When Did Palestine Become Palestine?
- Israeli Special Forces Arrest Wanted Terrorist in Samaria
- ‘Israel Shows Us We Can Overcome,’ US Lawmaker Tells Congress
- Opinion: Berkeley Video on Anti-Semitism Problematic on Many Different Levels
- Israeli Leaders Send Ramadan Greetings to Muslim World
- From Morocco to New Zealand: Jews from 60 Countries Participate in Yom Hazikaron Ceremony
- The Story of Jewish American Pilots Who Fought for Israel in 1948
- ‘Israel Won’t Let Iran Get Nukes,’ Netanyahu Warns Visiting US Defense Secretary