Mainstream Western media coverage of Israel intentionally tries to delegitimize the Jewish State. The good news, is that these terms weren’t written in stone 3,300 years ago, but are post-Israel independence creations. By using this language, we forfeit our history. Here are 13 phrases we must stop repeating.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- UNESCO Selects 3,000-Strong Israeli Singalong as ‘World Radio Day’ Theme Song
- BDS Activists at Syracuse U Denounce Zionism, Mock Violence Against Jews
- Dutch Anti-Israel Activist Promotes BDS on Israeli-made Mobility Scooter
- Gruesome Palestinian ‘Ethical’ Dilemma: Should Rapist-Murderer Be Recognized as a Hero?
- The Invention of ‘Palestinians’
- No stability, No Mideast Peace ‘Without Confronting Iran,’ Pompeo Tells Netanyahu
- ACT NOW! Call on Congressional Leaders to Expel Anti-Semitic Omar from Foreign Affairs Committee!
- Can Israel’s First Lunar Mission Solve a Magnetic Mystery?
- Ilhan Omar Was Right – It IS About the Money; Donors Support her Anti-Semitism
- Arab Leader Lauds ‘New Era’ in Relations with Israel at Mideast Summit