The organization diagnoses, treats and operates on children with life-threatening heart diseases, more than half of them Palestinian, free of charge.
The organization is also helping Israelis during the coronavirus pandemic, when no one is traveling, to help its alumni get back home.
Join more than
Israel NewsView all
- Farrakhan Defender Appointed to Top Post at US University
- Israeli Team Exposes Massive Global Cyber Attack on US, India
- ‘I Survived a Suicide bombing 18 Years Ago, but so Did Terrorism and its Appeasers’
- Going the Distance: Israeli Couple Seeks Olympic Gold Together
- No Game of Cones for Israeli-owned Gelato Shop in Toronto Targeted By BDS
- Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NY Shout for Destruction of Israel
- Baseless Israel-bashing Permeates Science, Medicine, and Education Unions
- Corona Crisis: Israel Sends 3,800 Oxygen Concentrators to India
- How Hezbollah Hides Missiles in Lebanese Homes
- US Congresswoman Tlaib Blasted for ‘Dangerous’ Anti-Semitic Libel