Israel and Japan signed a historic security agreement on Tuesday that ‘will strengthen and deepen security relations between the two countries,’ Israel’s Defense Ministry stated.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Orthodox Jew Runs to Unseat Jeremy Corbyn, Targets ‘Anti-Semitism Epidemic in Labour Party’
- Soccer Superstar Lionel Messi Arrives in Israel, Defying Rockets and Threats
- Kosher Food Drive Violates ‘Will of Membership,’ University of Toronto Student Union Says
- Netanyahu Blasts Islamic Jihad’s ‘Double War Crimes,’ Harming Civilians in Israel and Gaza
- German Youth Demand Hezbollah Designated a Terror Organization
- Israeli Teens’ Robotics Team Wins Silver Medal in Dubai!
- Presidential Hopefuls Push Pro-Palestinian Platform at J Street Conference
- Ben Shapiro Calls for Synagogue to Be Built on Temple Mount
- Israel’s Innovative Avocado Farms Inspire Young Indian Entrepreneur
- Netanyahu Congratulates Trump on Taking Out Brutal ISIS Leader