‘Let us not delude ourselves about the chances of signing a peace agreement with the Palestinians in the near future,’ Edelstein told a gathering of foreign diplomats.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Abbas to Refuse $2.2 Billion from Israel in Response to Anti-Terror Law
- Warsaw Summit – Netanyahu’s Greatest Diplomatic Coup
- NY Times Says Israel Inspired 9/11 Terror Attacks
- Simple Israeli Device Could Save You After a Heart Attack!
- UNESCO Selects 3,000-Strong Israeli Singalong as ‘World Radio Day’ Theme Song
- BDS Activists at Syracuse U Denounce Zionism, Mock Violence Against Jews
- Dutch Anti-Israel Activist Promotes BDS on Israeli-made Mobility Scooter
- Gruesome Palestinian ‘Ethical’ Dilemma: Should Rapist-Murderer Be Recognized as a Hero?
- The Invention of ‘Palestinians’
- No stability, No Mideast Peace ‘Without Confronting Iran,’ Pompeo Tells Netanyahu