The $1.7 billion cash payment that the White House recently sent to Iran suggests that Washington may have transferred to Tehran more than $33 billion in untraceable cash and precious metals since 2014, giving the Islamic Republic greater flexibility to launder money and finance terrorism.
After denying it sent Iran $400 million in cash as ransom for the release of US prisoners, the Obama administration has now admitted that the money was indeed linked to the prisoner exchange, but was not, in actuality, a ransom.
Join more than
Israel NewsView all
- Farrakhan Defender Appointed to Top Post at US University
- Israeli Team Exposes Massive Global Cyber Attack on US, India
- ‘I Survived a Suicide bombing 18 Years Ago, but so Did Terrorism and its Appeasers’
- Going the Distance: Israeli Couple Seeks Olympic Gold Together
- No Game of Cones for Israeli-owned Gelato Shop in Toronto Targeted By BDS
- Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NY Shout for Destruction of Israel
- Baseless Israel-bashing Permeates Science, Medicine, and Education Unions
- Corona Crisis: Israel Sends 3,800 Oxygen Concentrators to India
- How Hezbollah Hides Missiles in Lebanese Homes
- US Congresswoman Tlaib Blasted for ‘Dangerous’ Anti-Semitic Libel