A French high court has upheld the law singling out Holocaust denial as a crime, ruling that the World War II genocide is of a “different nature” than other crimes against humanity.
French Constitutional Court
Israel NewsView all
- Iran Denies ‘Biological Assassination’ Claims Related to Death of Jewish Center Bombing Mastermind
- Dutch Soccer Fans Shout ‘Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the Gas’ Prior to Match
- Analysis: When Did Palestine Become Palestine?
- Israeli Special Forces Arrest Wanted Terrorist in Samaria
- ‘Israel Shows Us We Can Overcome,’ US Lawmaker Tells Congress
- Opinion: Berkeley Video on Anti-Semitism Problematic on Many Different Levels
- Israeli Leaders Send Ramadan Greetings to Muslim World
- From Morocco to New Zealand: Jews from 60 Countries Participate in Yom Hazikaron Ceremony
- The Story of Jewish American Pilots Who Fought for Israel in 1948
- ‘Israel Won’t Let Iran Get Nukes,’ Netanyahu Warns Visiting US Defense Secretary