Investment in Israel’s food tech sector has tripled over the past five years, as investors are clearly hungry for new ideas and innovations, reports i24News.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Orthodox Jew Runs to Unseat Jeremy Corbyn, Targets ‘Anti-Semitism Epidemic in Labour Party’
- German Youth Demand Hezbollah Designated a Terror Organization
- Israeli Teens’ Robotics Team Wins Silver Medal in Dubai!
- Presidential Hopefuls Push Pro-Palestinian Platform at J Street Conference
- Ben Shapiro Calls for Synagogue to Be Built on Temple Mount
- Israel’s Innovative Avocado Farms Inspire Young Indian Entrepreneur
- Netanyahu Congratulates Trump on Taking Out Brutal ISIS Leader
- B’nai Brith Canada Disturbed by Federal Funding for Anti-Israel ‘Voting Guide’
- Jewish Agency for Israel Rebrands Mission for 90th Anniversary
- Israel Welcomes Ukraine’s Plan to Open Diplomatic Mission in Jerusalem