The Indo-Israel vegetable center of excellence in India has boosted the annual number of seedlings grown from half a million in 2011 to six million in 2015, and Israel’s Technion Institute has built a safe drinking supply water system in a village school in northern Ethiopia.
Engineers Without Borders
Israel NewsView all
- Palestinians Rain Rockets on Israel, Killing 50-Year-Old and Wounding 5-Year-Old
- Netanyahu on Arab Riots: ‘Struggle is Now Being Waged for the Heart of Jerusalem’
- Biden Administration Sides with Muslim Rioters in Jerusalem
- Abbas Wants More Blood, Calls for Violent Uprising in Jerusalem
- Israeli Scientists Make Breakthrough Discoveries in Reconstructive Surgery
- Tlaib Shares Anti-Israel Smear after B’Tselem Refuses to Retract Baseless Lie
- Israel Celebrates Jerusalem Day Amid Global Condemnation, Challenges to Sovereignty
- WATCH: Fire-balloon Terror from Gaza Returns to Southern Israeli Communities
- Netanyahu Responds to US Pressure: Jerusalem is Not a Settlement!
- Biden Administration ‘Dead Set’ on Re-entering Iran Deal, Despite High Price