The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is providing the City of Jerusalem, border police and local social-service groups with hundreds of thousands of dollars in security equipment and support as part of a life-saving campaign to counter the ongoing terror wave against Israel.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Orthodox Jew Runs to Unseat Jeremy Corbyn, Targets ‘Anti-Semitism Epidemic in Labour Party’
- German Youth Demand Hezbollah Designated a Terror Organization
- Israeli Teens’ Robotics Team Wins Silver Medal in Dubai!
- Presidential Hopefuls Push Pro-Palestinian Platform at J Street Conference
- Ben Shapiro Calls for Synagogue to Be Built on Temple Mount
- Israel’s Innovative Avocado Farms Inspire Young Indian Entrepreneur
- Netanyahu Congratulates Trump on Taking Out Brutal ISIS Leader
- B’nai Brith Canada Disturbed by Federal Funding for Anti-Israel ‘Voting Guide’
- Jewish Agency for Israel Rebrands Mission for 90th Anniversary
- Israel Welcomes Ukraine’s Plan to Open Diplomatic Mission in Jerusalem