The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is providing the City of Jerusalem, border police and local social-service groups with hundreds of thousands of dollars in security equipment and support as part of a life-saving campaign to counter the ongoing terror wave against Israel.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Kansas’ Israel Bonds Law Puts State’s Money Where Its Mouth Is
- Netanyahu: Arab Leaders Agree that Beating Iran is Key to Peace
- Proof That Bombs Can Stop Genocide
- Palestinian ‘Pay-for-Slay’ Policy Will Continue, Despite Israel’s New Law
- New Israeli Startup: Now Your Car Can Call for an Ambulance!
- UK and Israel Sign Post-Brexit Free Trade Deal
- Abbas to Refuse $2.2 Billion from Israel in Response to Anti-Terror Law
- Warsaw Summit – Netanyahu’s Greatest Diplomatic Coup
- NY Times Says Israel Inspired 9/11 Terror Attacks
- Simple Israeli Device Could Save You After a Heart Attack!