Tlaib appeared to invoke accusations of dual loyalty to attack a Republican pro-Israel bill just days after a map in her office was altered to show ‘Palestine’ where Israel exists.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Opinion: The US Mindset on Israel
- Israeli First: Historic Trilateral Security Summit Held in Jerusalem
- As European Defense Budgets Rise, Israel Showcases its Cutting-Edge Military Technology in France
- Palestinians and Bahrain Conference: Condemning Arab States While Asking for their Money
- Israel Trauma Coalition Earns Top Honors at United Nations
- Is There Hope to Stem the Rising Tide of Anti-Semitism?
- ‘Iran Can Never Have Nuclear Weapons,’ US Security Adviser Assures Israel
- PA ‘Terror Mom’ Grooms New Grandson After Son’s Sperm Smuggled from Prison
- Trump’s Top Mideast Envoy Reveals Insights in Peace Plan
- Israeli Electric Plane ‘Alice’ Takes Off at Paris Air Show