Tlaib appeared to invoke accusations of dual loyalty to attack a Republican pro-Israel bill just days after a map in her office was altered to show ‘Palestine’ where Israel exists.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Opinion: J Street’s ‘Birthwrong’ Project
- IsraAID Sends Emergency Team to Cyclone-swept Mozambique
- Opinion: How About a Peace Deal Between Palestinians and Palestinians?
- Netanyahu Thanks Trump for Supporting Israeli Control of Golan, a ‘Purim Miracle’!
- Trump to Host Netanyahu at White House Next Week
- Iran’s Rouhani Tells Iranians to Curse the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia
- Responding to Terror, Netanyahu Pledges Construction of 840 Housing Units in Samaria
- 2nd Samaria Terror Victim, Father of 12, Passes Away
- Iran Inches Closer Toward its Goal of ‘Wiping Israel Off the Map’
- Israel to New Zealand: We Stand with You