“The people of Israel appreciate United with Israel’s advocacy, educational efforts and unflinching defense of the truth,” Netanyahu stated to UWI founder Michael Gerbitz upon receiving the “Jerusalem Declaration.”
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Palestinian ‘Pay-for-Slay’ Policy Will Continue, Despite Israel’s New Law
- New Israeli Startup: Now Your Car Can Call for an Ambulance!
- UK and Israel Sign Post-Brexit Free Trade Deal
- Abbas to Refuse $2.2 Billion from Israel in Response to Anti-Terror Law
- Warsaw Summit – Netanyahu’s Greatest Diplomatic Coup
- NY Times Says Israel Inspired 9/11 Terror Attacks
- Simple Israeli Device Could Save You After a Heart Attack!
- UNESCO Selects 3,000-Strong Israeli Singalong as ‘World Radio Day’ Theme Song
- BDS Activists at Syracuse U Denounce Zionism, Mock Violence Against Jews
- Dutch Anti-Israel Activist Promotes BDS on Israeli-made Mobility Scooter