While most of the U.K.’s parliament voted to ban Hezbollah in its entirety, Jeremy Corbyn’s party failed to see the need to take action against the internationally recognized terror group.
Israel NewsView all
- Abbas Wants More Blood, Calls for Violent Uprising in Jerusalem
- Israeli Scientists Make Breakthrough Discoveries in Reconstructive Surgery
- Tlaib Shares Anti-Israel Smear after B’Tselem Refuses to Retract Baseless Lie
- Israel Celebrates Jerusalem Day Amid Global Condemnation, Challenges to Sovereignty
- Netanyahu Responds to US Pressure: Jerusalem is Not a Settlement!
- Biden Administration ‘Dead Set’ on Re-entering Iran Deal, Despite High Price
- Why Hamas Brutally Beat Female Reporter with Tree Branch
- After Drive-by Shooting Attack, Israeli Doctors Fight to Save Victims’ Lives
- Israel Warns Iran: Our Planes Can Reach You
- Obama’s CIA Director Shocked That Jews Aren’t ‘Empathetic Champions’ of Palestinians