On the heels of a banner year for United with Israel, former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar became the 5-millionth follower of UWI, joining a fast-growing list of supporters from 170 countries worldwide.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Opinion: Why are Palestinians Committing Suicide?
- Opinion: Peter Beinart’s Israel-Palestine Fantasies
- Ex-NBA Player Rants About ‘Rich Jews,’ Defends NFL Star Who Posted Hitler ‘Quotes’
- Covid is Strengthening Our Ties to Outer Space, Says 1st Israeli VP of Int’l Astronautical Federation
- MLB All-Star Responds to NFL Anti-Semitism Scandal: ‘Jews Fight to End Bigotry’
- EXPOSED: Palestinian Banks Refuse to Allow Salary Payments to Terrorists
- Fully Legal: Israeli Sovereignty in Judea and Samaria Does Not Violate Int’l Law
- Genocidal Professor Says Bomb Israel into ‘Nuclear Wasteland,’ University Runs the Other Way
- Would ‘President Kanye’ Be Pro-Israel?
- Tlaib Tweets Lies About Ramming Attack, CNN Spreads Story Pushed by Terrorist’s Family