Contrary to misconceptions about the status of Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria, international law actually proves Israel’s legal right to this land. Speaking at a sovereignty conference on Friday held by Israel advocacy organization Women in Green, Karen Stahl-Don of the Legal Grounds Campaign declared that international law provides “effective tools” to prove Israel’s… Read more »
Women in Green
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Support for Israel On the Rise in Europe
- Will Australia Move its Embassy to Jerusalem?
- France Forced to Stop Discriminating Against Israeli Products
- Israel to Open Embassy in Rwanda, Deepening African Diplomatic Partnerships
- Study: BDS Has Zero Impact on Israeli Businesses
- What Israeli ‘Siege’ on Gaza?
- Israeli Help is on the Way to Hurricane Michael Victims
- Netanyahu, Liberman Warn Full-Scale War With Hamas ‘Inevitable’
- Scientists Discover that the 7 Special Foods Praised in the Bible Have Miraculous Health Benefits
- Palestinians Tell UN Mideast Peace Envoy to Go ‘on Vacation with Israeli Friends’