Youth from Samaria wanted to ensure that everyone was included in the summer fun. Dedicating their own vacation time, they organized and crowd-funded a camp for special needs children.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Support for Israel On the Rise in Europe
- Will Australia Move its Embassy to Jerusalem?
- France Forced to Stop Discriminating Against Israeli Products
- Israel to Open Embassy in Rwanda, Deepening African Diplomatic Partnerships
- Study: BDS Has Zero Impact on Israeli Businesses
- What Israeli ‘Siege’ on Gaza?
- Israeli Help is on the Way to Hurricane Michael Victims
- Netanyahu, Liberman Warn Full-Scale War With Hamas ‘Inevitable’
- Scientists Discover that the 7 Special Foods Praised in the Bible Have Miraculous Health Benefits
- Palestinians Tell UN Mideast Peace Envoy to Go ‘on Vacation with Israeli Friends’