The Partition Plan produced a series of long-term geo-strategic lessons – relevant to the 2017 national security of Israel and the US, but largely ignored.
Contrary to misconceptions about the status of Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria, international law actually proves Israel’s legal right to this land. Speaking at a sovereignty conference on Friday held by Israel advocacy organization Women in Green, Karen Stahl-Don of the Legal Grounds Campaign declared that international law provides “effective tools” to prove Israel’s… Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Israel Thwarts Arab-led Palestinian Plot at Parliamentary Conference
- IDF Responds Forcefully to Gaza Missile Strikes on South
- Gaza Terrorists Fire Rockets at Israel, Family Home Takes Direct Hit
- Support for Israel On the Rise in Europe
- Will Australia Move its Embassy to Jerusalem?
- France Forced to Stop Discriminating Against Israeli Products
- Israel to Open Embassy in Rwanda, Deepening African Diplomatic Partnerships
- Study: BDS Has Zero Impact on Israeli Businesses
- What Israeli ‘Siege’ on Gaza?
- Israeli Help is on the Way to Hurricane Michael Victims