‘Closing doors will not in any way facilitate Ireland’s role and influence. There are direct parties to the conflict. Boycotting one of them will not do any good and is immoral,’ announced the Israeli mission in Dublin in response to an Irish boycott of goods from Judea and Samaria.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Heroic IDF Officer Gave Up His Life in Gaza to Save Fellow Soldiers
- ‘Death to Israel’ Song Plays on Hamas TV Before Station Destroyed
- Israel to Gazans: Hamas is Leading You Toward Destruction
- Belgium’s Mixed Message to the PA: Funding Cuts and Diplomatic Rewards
- Danon Demands UN Designate Hamas as Terror Organization, Condemn Rockets Fired at Civilians
- Argentinian Jewry Protests BDS Activist Roger Waters’ Tour
- Hundreds of Rockets Strike Israel, Several Injuries
- BDS Lies About Victory at UK University
- Netanyahu has ‘Good and to the Point’ Talk with Putin in Paris
- Palestinian Terror Pays: Spend 20 Years in Prison and Buy a Ferrari Tax Free!