‘Needless to say, the Declaration on the Palestinian Question is biased, blind to facts or reality, and partially anti-Semitic,’ Labor MK Hilik Bar charged.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Heroic IDF Officer Gave Up His Life in Gaza to Save Fellow Soldiers
- ‘Death to Israel’ Song Plays on Hamas TV Before Station Destroyed
- Israel to Gazans: Hamas is Leading You Toward Destruction
- Belgium’s Mixed Message to the PA: Funding Cuts and Diplomatic Rewards
- Danon Demands UN Designate Hamas as Terror Organization, Condemn Rockets Fired at Civilians
- Argentinian Jewry Protests BDS Activist Roger Waters’ Tour
- Hundreds of Rockets Strike Israel, Several Injuries
- BDS Lies About Victory at UK University
- Netanyahu has ‘Good and to the Point’ Talk with Putin in Paris
- Palestinian Terror Pays: Spend 20 Years in Prison and Buy a Ferrari Tax Free!