The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is providing the City of Jerusalem, border police and local social-service groups with hundreds of thousands of dollars in security equipment and support as part of a life-saving campaign to counter the ongoing terror wave against Israel.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Israel Thwarts Arab-led Palestinian Plot at Parliamentary Conference
- IDF Responds Forcefully to Gaza Missile Strikes on South
- Gaza Terrorists Fire Rockets at Israel, Family Home Takes Direct Hit
- Support for Israel On the Rise in Europe
- Will Australia Move its Embassy to Jerusalem?
- France Forced to Stop Discriminating Against Israeli Products
- Israel to Open Embassy in Rwanda, Deepening African Diplomatic Partnerships
- Study: BDS Has Zero Impact on Israeli Businesses
- What Israeli ‘Siege’ on Gaza?
- Israeli Help is on the Way to Hurricane Michael Victims