These revolutionary Israeli technologies are removing the barriers faced by people with disabilities.
From California to Africa, there is a global water shortage. Israel – one tiny country in the middle of a desert, has found remarkable solutions; A delegation of Israeli start-ups developing technologies to assist people with disabilities are showing their products and services in Sydney Australia, and much more.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Irish Boycott on Israeli Goods Would Actually Harm Palestinians
- Israel and Europol Sign Agreement to Tackle Cross-Border Crime
- Pro-BDS Jewish Groups Urge Rejection of International Anti-Semitism Definition
- Palestinian Leadership Treats Terrorism as a Legacy for the Next Generation
- Israel Continues to Lead in Global Innovation, UN Index Finds
- Analysis: Irish Politicians Willing to Sacrifice Irish Jobs and Livelihoods for Boycotting Israel
- Israelis Set Up Mobile Dental Clinic in Kenya
- IDF Steps Up Action in Response to Rockets and Fire Terror from Gaza
- PayPal Closes Account of French Anti-Israel Boycott Organization
- Israel Increases Investment in Developing World and Strengthens International Ties