These revolutionary Israeli technologies are removing the barriers faced by people with disabilities.
From California to Africa, there is a global water shortage. Israel – one tiny country in the middle of a desert, has found remarkable solutions; A delegation of Israeli start-ups developing technologies to assist people with disabilities are showing their products and services in Sydney Australia, and much more.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Israelis Train South African Medics in Emotional First Aid
- While Winning a Few US Battles, BDS is Ultimately Losing the War
- Head of Romanian Government: We Will Move Embassy to Jerusalem
- Barnard College Students Vote to Boycott Companies that Work with Israel
- Actress Natalie Portman Boycotts Genesis Prize in Israel
- Netanyahu Warns Iran: ‘IDF is Prepared, Israeli People Will Prevail’
- NASA to Test Israeli-Made Anti-Radiation Vest
- AP’s Three-Way Independence Day Botch
- Independence Trail: An Interactive Heritage Tour of Israeli ‘Firsts’!
- WATCH: American Astronaut’s Holocaust Message from Space