These revolutionary Israeli technologies are removing the barriers faced by people with disabilities.
From California to Africa, there is a global water shortage. Israel – one tiny country in the middle of a desert, has found remarkable solutions; A delegation of Israeli start-ups developing technologies to assist people with disabilities are showing their products and services in Sydney Australia, and much more.
Join more than
United With Israel
Israel NewsView all
- Study: BDS Has Zero Impact on Israeli Businesses
- What Israeli ‘Siege’ on Gaza?
- Israeli Help is on the Way to Hurricane Michael Victims
- Netanyahu, Liberman Warn Full-Scale War With Hamas ‘Inevitable’
- Scientists Discover that the 7 Special Foods Praised in the Bible Have Miraculous Health Benefits
- Palestinians Tell UN Mideast Peace Envoy to Go ‘on Vacation with Israeli Friends’
- Israeli and United Arab Emirates Ambassadors Share Table, Shmooze at Pro-Israel Event in D.C.
- ACT NOW! Thank Ambassador Haley for Standing with Israel
- Israel Blasts Europeans for ‘Distorted and Selective’ Report on Palestinian Teen Terrorism
- U of Michigan Disciplines Professor for Boycotting Israel Study Abroad Program